This app was removed from the App Store.
Grand Canyon & Flagstaff
iOS Universal Travel
• The guide to the canyon, Flagstaff & Williams •
Newly updated with dozens of new entries and photos: What you need to know about the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff, Williams, and Tusayan when you plan your Grand Canyon adventure, and what to do while you're there. From hikes to viewpoints, day-trips to heli-tours, railroading, lodging, dining, activities, and tours, this app explains it all.
• About the Author •
George Miller once called Grand Canyon home. He led ranger programs and taught field college courses and now frequently returns to explore the Canyon from his home in Albuquerque. As an environmental photojournalist, he's written eight nature guides and apps for the Southwest. His articles and photos run in Sierra Club, National Wildlife, and other conservation magazines and books. Visit his travel magazine at http://www.travelsdujour.com/
• About Sutro Media •
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems