Galleries in Portland
iOS Universal Travel
With just a few large galleries, the city has an abundance of small, independent art galleries, museums and historical societies. With sites spread throughout downtown, Old Town, and the Pearl District, this tour covers both diverse areas and topics, and includes the 3-D Center of Art and Photography, the Oregon Jewish Museum, the Portland Art Museum, and the Oregon Historical society, among others.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* 3D Center of Art & Photography
* Oregon Jewish Museum
* Portland Institute for Contemporary Art
* Museum of Contemporary Craft
* Oregon Nikkei Legacy Center
* Oregon Historical Society
* Portland Art Museum
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Enhanced user interface.