foiCam is a simple application used to stream from a single webcam placed on FOI (Faculty of Organisation and Informatics) in Varazdin, Croatia.
It provides you with a direct view at the main square of this beautiful baroque city at any time of day or night (there are lights on the square so everything's visible - see screenshots).
This is also the best local weather application for city of Varazdin, because it shows you the EXACT weather at a given time :))
Application automatically rotates to either left or right landscape mode, so use which ever one suits you better.
There is also a High Quality mode which is disabled by default, but you can enable it by going to your iPhone/iPod's Settings application and choosing foiCam, then turning the option switch on. Wi-fi access is highly recommended for High Quality mode.
- this application might be boring during night when there is not much going on in the city because people are mostly sleeping :)
- Varazdin's time zone is GMT+1 (CET)
- frame rate depends on your connection speed, but don't expect a very smooth video because it's actually a stream of still images captured by the webcam
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 04, 2009
- 0.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (70)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (70)