Fog of World
iOS iPhone Travel
Begin Your Adventures!
Fog of World is a real-life game that you need to remove the fog on the map by exploring the world. It's a fantastic way to visualize everywhere you have been in your entire life.
○ This Fog of World App Might Be the Funniest App I’ve Seen in a Long Time
- Casey Chan, GIZMODO
○ We don't remember the last time we've run into an app that is as interesting as Fog of World
- Kevin Smith, Business Insider
○ Fog of World turns moving through your city and your world into a game of exploration (Rating: 8/10)
- Paula DuPont, AppStorm
○ Original worldwide location tracking game that will make you want to explore every street in your city and far wider (Rating: 92/100)
- LITTLE APP REVIEW
○ Fog of World uses the fog of war from videogames to gamify traveling
- The Awesomer
○ Was holding the 1st position for top stories on Hacker News!
- Hacker News (267 points, 154 comments. Sep. 30, 2012)
- Records your tracks (even when the app running in the background).
- Shows everywhere you have been on the map at the same time.
- Analyses your statistics around the world, around every continent, and around every country and territory.
- Lots of badges to motivate you to explore more around the world.
- Support for Importing tracks through GPX or KML files.
- Support for syncing your data with iCloud or Dropbox.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Full support for iOS 10 and improves everything from the ground up.