First World Problems
iOS Universal Travel
••• A guided tour of daily effrontories •••
An unsparing and ongoing look into the emotionally draining problems the 21st Century American Upper Middle Class knowledge worker is forced to shoulder on an everyday basis.
••• About the Author •••
Hugh Kennedy is a novelist and marketing executive who lives north of Boston. He is the author of Everything Looks Impressive (Doubleday) and Original Color (Doubleday) and directs strategic planning at PJA Advertising + Marketing in Cambridge, Mass. He collects wine, books, and Hermes receipts (which he hides from his partner) and runs a monthly discussion group at the Boston Athenæum, one of America's most esteemed Young Fogey production facilities. He has traveled extensively in Europe, Asia, and Canada and endured bad service on three continents. Finally, he refuses to drive a BMW cabriolet again until they offer all-wheel drive.
••• About Sutro Media •••
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems