Edinburgh Map & Walks (F)
iOS Universal Travel
Lose Yourself Without Getting Lost.
This handy application presents you several self-guided city walks, featuring the best of the city. It comes with detailed walk route maps and powerful navigation features enabling you to see the best of the city. No need to hop on a tour bus or join a tour group; now you can explore all the city attractions on your own, at your own pace, and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
Sightseeing walks included in this application are:
* Edinburgh Religious Tour (6 sights)
* The Cannongate Walk (10 sights)
* Royal Mile Walk (14 sights)
* Famous Squares and Streets (7 sights)
* The New Town Walk (18 sights)
* Museums & Galleries Old Twn (10 sights)
* The Old Town Tour (14 sights)
* Most Popular Pubs (5 sights)
* Kids Entertainment (6 sights)
* Souvenir Shopping (6 sights)
* City Orientation Walk (15 sights)
Discovery walks included in this application are:
* Dundas Street Art Walking Tour
* Leith Gourmet and Shopping Walk
* Old and New - Quartermile Walking Tour
* Holyrood Park and Duddingston Walking Tour
* Old Town Shopping Walk
* New Town Shopping
* New Town Architecture Walking Tour
* Stockbridge Walking Tour
No Data Plan or Internet is Needed, and No Roaming either. All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the city walks or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Walk routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi models).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* Create your own walks to see the attractions you like.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app gives you the option to turn off the GPS tracking in the background to prolong the battery life.
- User interface and stability enhancements.
- Added tutorial videos.