East Bank Tour in Portland
iOS Universal Travel
A longtime industrial area, the east bank of Portland’s Willamette River has seen a number of new uses in recent years, from the new location of the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry to a variety of newer restaurants, bars, and shops. Gritty but safe, this area typically has much smaller crowds than downtown or some of the hipper neighborhoods of Portland.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Bunk Sandwiches
* Deek & Bryan's Next Adventure
* Architectural Heritage Center
* River City Bicycles
* Le Bistro Montage
* Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
* Duff's Garage
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app gives you the option to turn off the GPS tracking in the background to prolong the battery life.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Enhanced user interface.