Dunluce Castle - Acoustiguide Smartour
Built on volcanic cliffs and jutting out high above the Irish Sea, Dunluce is one of the most spectacularly located castles in Northern Ireland. A clan stronghold, superbly designed defensive structure and scene of many sieges and battles; the history of the castle is as dramatic as the location. What you see of the castle today can mostly be traced to the 16th and 17th centuries.
Acoustiguide Smartour – Dunluce Castle leads you through the castle’s ruins and uses computer generated imagery (CGI) to bring 17th-century Dunluce to life before your eyes.
Watch a short film to get an overview of the castle’s history before you begin your tour, then select an area of the castle to explore using the main menu or interactive map. Additional information includes opening hours and details of admission, helping you to turn your virtual visit into a real and unforgettable experience.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 15, 2011
- Acoustiguide Ltd.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 128.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Acoustiguide Smartour - Arte Asiático
• Acoustiguide Smartour - Musée des Arts Asiatiques
• Acoustiguide Smartour - 亞洲藝術博物館
• Acoustiguide Smartour – Asian Art Museum
• Castello di Dunluce - Acoustiguide App
• Castelo de Dunluce - Acoustiguide App
• Castillo de Dunluce - Acoustiguide App
• Château de Dunluce - Acoustiguide App
• Dickens Walk – Acoustiguide App
• Dunluce Castle - Acoustiguide App - Deutsch
• Supreme Court of the United Kingdom – an outside tour of the Middlesex Guildhall building
• Titanic Belfast – Acoustiguide - Français
• Titanic Belfast – Acoustiguide App
• Titanic Belfast – Acoustiguide App - Deutsch
• Titanic Belfast – Acoustiguide App - Español
• Titanic Belfast – Acoustiguide App - Italiano
• Titanic Belfast – Acoustiguide App - 漢語
• Zamek Dunluce - Acoustiguide App