iOS Universal Travel
Munich is a large, sprawling city with beautiful sights to see around every corner. The city is too spread out to see in just one tour, so this tour will walk you through the northern part of the famous downtown area, pointing out and describing the most astonishing attractions.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Neues Rathaus (New Town Hall)
* Frauenkirche (Cathedral of Our Lady)
* Feldherrnhalle (Field Marshals' Hall)
* Hofgarten (Court Garden)
* National Theater
* Alter Hof (Old Court)
* Hofbräuhaus am Platzl
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Enhanced user interface.