Disney Cruise Line Navigator
iOS iPhone Travel
Add even more magic to your Disney cruise! Download the newly enhanced Disney Cruise Line Navigator app and discover all the ways you can now use it—at home as well as on board!
When you’re at home and preparing to sail: Plan your ideal vacation, make payments, use My Online Check-In, explore and book activities, add our Protection Plan, ground transportation, change dining Seating and make special requests regarding dietary needs, accommodations for little ones, celebrations and more.
When you’re on board and sailing: Explore your ship from bow to stern with Deck Plans, learn about the ports you’ll be visiting with My Itinerary, easily view both favorite and booked activities with My Plans, and make the most of each day with access to your entire cruise schedule, which includes daily activities, entertainment listings and even restaurant menus. Plus chat with your friends, family and shipmates with Onboard Chat—one-on-one or in a group!
To use Disney Cruise Line Navigator, download the app and use it in many ways at home. Once you’re on board, simply connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi network—complimentary to app users only—and enjoy your cruise!
Get Ready to Cruise
· Retrieve your reservation so you can review details including required documents, make payments and more.
· Use My Online Check-In to fill out your cruise documents and register kids for youth clubs.
· Explore activities and entertainment.
· Book your favorite activities, including Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Onboard Fun, Spa & Fitness or Nursery.
· Keep or change your dinner Seating assignment.
· Add or edit Vacation Protection Plan and Ground Transportation.
· View your Air Transportation.
· Make Special Requests, including requests for special diets, accommodations for little ones, celebrations and more.
ON BOARD THE SHIP
Enhance Your Experience
· View onboard activities across your entire voyage.
· Plan your day, from shows to shopping.
· Review your ports of call and at-sea days.
· Read details about activities that interest you.
· Check menus before dinner—kids’ menus too—and easily access your dining schedule.
· Check out the latest offers and specials.
· Save favorite activities in one convenient list.
· View booked activities, including Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Onboard Fun, Spa & Fitness or Nursery.
· Find Disney Characters throughout the ship.
· For assistance, visit our new Help Center.
Know Where to Go
· Explore your ship deck by deck, from bow to stern.
· Find locations of the activities you want to do.
Stay in Touch
· Use Onboard Chat to stay connected to your family, friends and shipmates.
· While aboard your cruise, chat one-to-one, or with multiple friends and family members at once.
· Use our wide array of Disney emoticons to express yourself as you chat.
Download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator and get started!
Note: Onboard Chat requires you to provide your full name, stateroom number and birthdate in order to use it. Children should always ask their parent or guardian before using Onboard Chat. Control access by children with the permissions feature.
With this release, we've fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.