Dante's stroll: audioguide to Dante's Florence
There are many ways to visit a city, and Florence, owing to its artistic richness, can be visited in many alternative tours.
But surely one of the most interesting ones is represented by a stroll which, following Dante’s steps , lead us to see those religious and civil buildings, those private and public houses which formes his city, that Florence which he so much loved and hated.
What could be more fascinating than strolling in the ancient streets following the steps of its most famous citizen?
The houses, the churches, the streets, the squares where Dante’s life happened are always there, alive and magnificent.
In 19 steps, you will be able to regain literary and historical memories, completed by the poems of Dante himself, extracted from his “Vita Nova”, “The New Life, where he celebrated his love for Beatrice.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 27, 2009
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 46.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 9/11 Commission Report - audio&text
• AR Studio
• Aphorismen Buch von Oscar Wilde
• Audiolibro - El Evangelio según Juan
• Cose di Casa
• Das Bildnis des Dorian Gray
• Das Bildnis des Dorian Gray Buch von Oscar Wilde
• Dei Delitti e delle Pene
• Der Antichrist Buch von Friedrich Nietzsche
• Die Leiden des jungen Werthers Hörbuch
• Drag and Share
• Eneide (traduzione di Francesco Vivona)
• Fedro I
• Files Integrity
• HTML e CSS
• Home Stuff
• Huckleberry Finn - audiobook for the visually impaired and blind
• I Canti
• I Malavoglia
• I Promessi Sposi
• I Sonetti
• Il Principe
• Mobile Commerce
• My Bookshelf
• Roma Aumentata
• Safer Browser
• Safer Browser
• Scade il...
• Video Notes
• Videocorso di fotoritocco in 8 video tutorial
• Voice Browser