Winner of the Rail Industry Innovation Award for Passenger Experience 2013
“A step closer towards the ultimate UK public transport app” - The Next Web.
"A first-class app, and one that’s nicely flexible" - Tap! Magazine
"Best Apps of 2012: This year's hottest apps" - T3 Magazine
“One travel app to rule them all” - ShortList Magazine, App of the Week.
A must-have for anyone who commutes or travels by Rail, Tube, Overground or DLR in the UK. Keep yourself on track whether you are on a regular commute or a one-off journey with live information and alerts for your itinerary, whichever transport provider you use.
○ No more time-wasting on a platform.
○ No more switching between applications to obtain information on different services.
Commuter is the first and only app that brings together: UK Rail, London Underground, London Overground and Docklands Light Railway services on one simple view on your screen. Live service updates, recommended routes and departure boards are all included. Live data for London Overground and UK Rail services attracts a licence fee from our provider National Rail Enquiries. Hence we must ask you to subscribe to cover this cost but it’s optional and schedule times are provided if you decide not to add this data (live data for London Underground and DLR is free from Tfl).
► Combines multiple transport services:
○ Do you want to plan a UK journey that uses several types of transport?
○ Now you can do it with only one application choosing by station, street address, and or postcode.
○ Commuter integrates live service data across UK Rail, London Underground, Overground & DLR.
○ There is no more need to be switching between apps to get live information for your end to end journey.
○ Multiple route options are presented for comparison and a street map view helps you choose the right locations
► Provides live train times, realtime service and platform information:
○ Commuter keeps you on track with realtime information and alerts on train arrivals, departures, delays, cancellations specific to your route.
○ Push notification of service issues to your device even when the App is not running according to times you set.
○ Live departure board information for all stations en route with trains filtered according to your journey.
○ Dynamic countdown to train arrivals.
○ Visual alerting of service issues, delays and cancellations with departure time adjustments.
○ Wider information on station and line closures, line suspensions, and delays are provided.
► Improves your Commute:
○ Selection of specific departing trains provides information on the trip duration and arrival at destination such that a comparison can be quickly made across available departing trains and you can also build your own itinerary.
○ You can also save your preferred routes as favourites with the ability to assign alias names to stations e.g. ‘Home’, ‘Work’, ‘Mum&Dad’s’, etc.
► Is intuitive and stylish:
○ Information is available at a glance through a beautiful interface.
○ Route planning is based on live service availability.
○ Search by location, nearby / recently used stations, London postcode, and A-Z station list.
○ Use the street map mode to locate and select a station.
► Enables you to easily share:
○ Along with sharing your route, any of the departure boards can be shared, as well as your overall itinerary through SMS, email, and Facebook.
All your data is private. Commuter does not collect any behavioural data about your use. We do keep records of your purchases to verify your rights to live data. No information is being send to third parties.
You can visit our support page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Update needed to receive line status update
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 20, 2013
- 12.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data