Colosseum of Rome
iOS Universal Travel
The Colosseum is probably the most impressive building of the Roman Empire. The Colosseum is one of the greatest architectural accomplishments in the history of Rome. It was originally known as the Flavian Amphitheatre and it is the largest amphitheater in the world. Today, the Colosseum is used for multiple purposes. The Pope leads a procession on good Fridays called the station of the cross, and political organisations light the walls with gold light when capital punishment is abolished in countries around the world.
* Universal compact app for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 5 / iPhone / iPod / iPad
1. Tourism Information - History, Location, Facts, Travel Tips, Highlights of Colosseum of Rome.
2. Attractions - Museums, Landmarks, Outdoors, Amusement, Sports, Cultural attractions, Religious Attractions with description, map, near search etc.
3. Hotels - Hotels near to Colosseum of Rome. Hotel description, Map, Reviews, Address, Contact Numbers, Price, Key Facts etc.
4. Map - Interactive Map of Colosseum of Rome. Search for places and addresses in Colosseum of Rome. Get live traffic reports and alerts. Get driving directions to any location from Colosseum of Rome.
5. Image Gallery - Most beautiful photos of Colosseum of Rome.
6. POI Search - Search everything at Colosseum of Rome. (Hotels, Restaurants, ATM's, Lodges, Hospitals, Airports, Railway Stations, Drug Stores, Traveling Agencies Etc).
7. Translator - Supports 52 languages, Large text Translation.
8. World Clock - All major cities of the world (1000 Cities).
This app is optimised to use native resolution of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Enhanced for iOS 8.