This app was removed from the App Store.
Cold War Walking Tour in Berlin
iOS Universal Travel
No place on Earth stood at the heart of the 20th Century conflict between the ideological poles of Communism and Capitalism like Berlin. A divided city in a divided Germany in a divided Europe in a divided world. Discover the surviving traces of the Cold War on this tour that includes the Wall, Checkpoint Charlie and astonishing Soviet architecture. Step this way to discover what life was like behind the Iron Curtain.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* TV Tower
* Marx and Engels Forum
* Palace of the Republic Site
* 1953 Uprising Memorial
* Wall Remnants
* Checkpoint Charlie
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Improved City Map