Cezanne in Aix-en-Provence
iOS Universal Travel
As the hometown of post-Impressionist painter Paul Cézanne, Aix-en-Provence offers unique insight into his life and the influences that shaped him into one of the era's most significant artists. Through this biographical walking tour, discover the "City of Cézanne" through the life of its most famous resident.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Cézanne's Workshop (Atelier de Cézanne)
* Cézanne's Last Home
* Église de Saint Jean Baptiste du Faubourg
* Cézanne’s Centennial Statue
* Mignet College
* Granet Museum (Musée Granet)
* Deux Garçons Brasserie
* Cézanne's Birth Place
* Cézanne's Gravesite (Cimetiere St Pierre)
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Enhanced user interface.