Cuyahoga Valley National Park by Chimani
iOS Universal Travel
Chimani helps you plan, navigate, discover and socialize on your next national park adventure.
* collect points and earn badges for visiting parks and points of interest
* expert-written details on more than 270 unique points of interest (POIs)
* a professionally voiced 35-minute audio-guided auto tour
* GPS-enabled map that works without a cell/wifi connection and downloadable for offline use
* calendar of Ranger-led events
* sunrise/sunsets times and top viewing locations
* photo gallery with more than 50 park images
* descriptions of more than 15 hiking trails
* information on restrooms, picnicking, bicycling, and other in-park activities
* "Where Am I?" locator function for the entire park (note: does not work on non-GPS enabled devices)
Other features include:
* Easy-to-use interface with menus based on universal national park symbols
* Push notifications for park-related news, alerts, and events
* Lightning-fast search engine to quickly find information
For more details on this and other Chimani apps for the national parks, visit www.chimani.com.
Requires an initial Internet connection to download photos and offline map (either Wifi or cellular).
Many of our national parks may be enjoying their winter quiet season, however, the team at Chimani has been busy making the apps even better! This is the first of several updates this winter. Improvements in this update include better maps, push notifications, fun new badges, and numerous bug fixes. As always, we love your feedback almost as much as we love our national parks, so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org