Cuyahoga Valley National Park by Chimani
iOS Universal Travel
Chimani helps you plan, navigate, discover and socialize on your next national park adventure.
* score points and earn badges for checking in at your favorite places in the park
* expert-written details on more than 270 unique points of interest (POIs)
* a professionally voiced 35-minute audio-guided auto tour
* GPS-enabled map that works without a cell/wifi connection and downloadable for offline use
* calendar of Ranger-led events
* sunrise/sunsets times and top viewing locations
* photo gallery with more than 50 park images
* descriptions of more than 15 hiking trails
* information on restrooms, picnicking, bicycling, and other in-park activities
* "Where Am I?" locator function for the entire park (note: does not work on non-GPS enabled devices)
Other features include:
* Easy-to-use interface with menus based on universal national park symbols
* Push notifications for park-related news, alerts, and events
* Lightning-fast search engine to quickly find information
For more details on this and other Chimani apps for the national parks, visit www.chimani.com.
Requires an initial Internet connection to download photos and offline map (either Wifi or cellular).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Our biggest update yet - just in-time to celebrate the National Park Service's 100th birthday in 2016!
* updated map engine
* redesigned user interface
* score points and earn badges for checking in at your favorite places
* updated bookmarking and sharing
* push notification history added added by popular demand
* added more details about sunrise/sunset locations including the photography golden hours
* updated synchronization engine to make sure you always have the best and latest information