iOS Universal Travel
Chichen Itza was founded by the Maya in 400 A.D. and is located in the north central Yucatan Peninsula, now called Mexico. Chichen is located 75 miles from Merida and has a history of 1500 years. It was the primary location for different ceremonies and is believed to have been governed by priests. Chichen Itza means “At the mouth of the well of Itza”. The word Chi stands for ‘mouth’, Chen for ‘well’ and Itza for ‘the Itza tribe’. The people who lived there are believed to have sacrificed objects and humans to their god. Those who survived the ordeal were thought to be seers.
* Universal compact app for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 5 / iPhone / iPod / iPad
1. Tourism Information - History, Location, Facts, Travel Tips, Highlights of Chichen Itza.
2. Attractions - Museums, Landmarks, Outdoors, Amusement, Sports, Cultural attractions, Religious Attractions with description, map, near search etc.
3. Hotels - Hotels near to Chichen Itza. Hotel description, Map, Reviews, Address, Contact Numbers, Price, Key Facts etc.
4. Map - Interactive Map of Chichen Itza. Search for places and addresses in Chichen Itza. Get live traffic reports and alerts. Get driving directions to any location from Chichen Itza.
5. Image Gallery - Most beautiful photos of Chichen Itza.
6. POI Search - Search everything at Chichen Itza. (Hotels, Restaurants, ATM's, Lodges, Hospitals, Airports, Railway Stations, Drug Stores, Traveling Agencies Etc).
7. Translator - Supports 52 languages, Large text Translation.
8. World Clock - All major cities of the world (1000 Cities).
This app is optimised to use native resolution of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Enhanced for iOS 8.