Chicago Gangland Tour
iOS Universal Travel
• Follow In Al Capone's Bloody Footsteps •
Take your very own own app-guided tour of bloody Gangland Chicago with Jonathan Eig, best-selling author of "Get Capone."
Your iPhone will take you from Al Capone's humble house on the South Side to the vacant lot where seven men died in the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. Along the way stop off at some of the bars where Capone supplied the beer.
You get crisp photos of historic crime scenes as they appear today, accompanied by the Eig's brief essays on the men and the murders that made Gangland Chicago such a legend. Eig is a longtime Chicagoan and his brilliant historical summaries were written exclusively for this app.
And if you're reading "Get Capone," you can use this app to see where the crimes took place and what the sites look like today.
When you're done, you'll know Gangland Chicago better than Al Capone himself.
• About the Author •
Jonathan Eig is the New York Times best-selling author of "Get Capone" and other books. He's a longtime resident of Chicago and a former reporter for Chicago magazine and The Wall Street Journal.
• About Sutro Media •
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems