Bus New York City
iOS iPhone Travel
** NEW ** Realtime Subway Departures powered by MTA Subway Time- just $0.99 as an in-app-add-on!
BUS NYC IS THE MOST FEATURE RICH NEW YORK CITY BUS APP AVAILABLE, ENHANCED WITH MTA BUS TIME.
*** Winner at the MTA AT&T App Quest Awards! ***
* Find out when the next buses are scheduled to arrive.
* With MTA Bus Time®, we can give you live departure info and bus positions for all MTA buses in New York.
* **NEW** Realtime Subway departures for the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, L and S (42 St Shuttle), all for just $0.99! More realtime routes will be added as they become available.
* View full bus timetables for a selected service even when you don't have an internet connection e.g. find out when the last bus is scheduled to leave.
* View official MTA route maps for the Subway and the bus networks in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx & Staten Island.
* Find out latest news that might affect your daily commute, as well as status updates for bus, subway, rail, bridges & tunnels.
* Add stops to your favorites so you can quickly find out when your next buses are due to arrive.
* View bus routes on the map and find out where they go.
* Search for a location or pin point your current position on the map so you can find nearby bus stops.
* Use the official MTA Journey planner to find out how to get from A to B.
* Lots of information about the MTA, including fares and MetroCards, FAQs, accessibility, contact details, how to get to and from the airports and lots more.
* Find out the latest news about your transport network, including improvements and innovations.
* Plus: many of the features work offline! Use it whilst on the Subway, or when you have no signal.
Be green! Let's try and get more people using public transport in New York City!
We love to receive feedback :) Email us at busNYC@electriclabs.com for comments or suggestions you have about the app.
This app was produced by Electric Labs Ltd under licence from the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA).
For a full list of supported bus routes, please visit:
* we've added new subway realtime routes
* new route and timetable data
* updated official MTA Maps
* we've also fixed some bugs and UI glitches
* fixes for app data, ticket prices and FAQs
* If you can spare a moment, writing a review really helps us to spread the word and support development :) Each time we release a new version of the app, our reviews disappear, so if you’ve reviewed in the past, we would appreciate if you could resubmit your review!