Photography Spots, Cambridge
iOS Universal Travel
Cambridge has an evocative array of quintessentially English sights. Use this tour to visit all the must-sees' as well as some off-the-beaten-track spots. As you go collect stunning photographs that capture the essence of this beautiful city. With inside tips from a local photographer including where to go, when and the city’s best kept secrets, you’ll take away images that will be the envy of all your friends.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* Downing College
* Trumpingto Street
* Queens College
* Trinity Lane
* St John's College
* Bridge of Sighs
* Portugal Place
* Riverside Walk on Quayside
* Jesus Green
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Enhanced user interface.