Bars of San Telmo in Buenos Aires
iOS Universal Travel
With its cobbled streets, colonial era buildings and vibrant music and art scene, San Telmo is a great place to soak up the eclectic nature of Buenos Aires’ nightlife. The area boasts dozens of bars and cafes, with some of the city’s oldest lying next to the more modern. Indeed, San Telmo contains many of Buenos Aires 'Bar Notables', a title given by the city government to cafes and bars of historic significance.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* La Poesia
* La Puerta Roja
* El Federal
* Bar Plaza Dorrego
* Bar Britanico
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Improved city maps.