Banaue Rice Terraces
The Banaue Rice Terraces of the Philippines have been deemed the 8th wonder of the world. They were carved from the hillside by the tribes people of Ifugao about 2,000-3,000 years ago. The tribes people dug them out with their bare hands and crude implements. Doing so they created steps in the hills where they could plant their rice. The rice terraces are still used to this day.
* Universal compact app for iPhone5 / iPhone / iPod / iPad
* This app is designed for iOS7
1. Tourism Information - History, Location, Facts, Travel Tips, Highlights of Banaue Rice Terraces.
2. Attractions - Museums, Landmarks, Outdoors, Amusement, Sports, Cultural attractions, Religious Attractions with description, map, near search etc.
3. Hotels - Hotels near to Banaue Rice Terraces. Hotel description, Map, Reviews, Address, Contact Numbers, Price, Key Facts etc.
4. Map - Interactive Map of Banaue Rice Terraces. Search for places and addresses in Banaue Rice Terraces. Get live traffic reports and alerts. Get driving directions to any location from Banaue Rice Terraces.
5. Image Gallery - Most beautiful photos of Banaue Rice Terraces.
6. POI Search - Search everything at Banaue Rice Terraces. (Bars, Hotels, Restaurants, ATM's, Lodges, Hospitals, Airports, Railway Stations, Drug Stores, Traveling Agencies Etc).
7. Translator - Supports 52 languages, Large text Translation.
8. World Clock - All major cities of the world (1000 Cities).
• Fixed bug that affected world clock. World Clock API Changed. Get the correct local time for any location around the world with sunrise, sunset and date.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 days ago
- M UDAY BHASKARREDDY
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 27.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 100 Beautiful National Parks of the World
• 100 Famous Wonders of the World
• 100 Great Cities of the World
• 50 Beaches of the World
• Algeria Tourism Guide
• Angel Falls
• Armenia Tourism Guide
• Austria Travel Guide
• Bagan Temples
• Canada Parks
• Cape Breton Highlands National Park
• Chiang Mai Offline Travel Guide
• Chimney Rock National Park
• Colombia Tourism Guide
• Cuyahoga Valley National Park
• Czech Republic Tourism Guide
• Denali National Park Travel Guide
• Emerald Buddha Temple
• Florence Essential Guide
• Grand Cayman Offline Guide
• Great Sand Dunes National Park
• Hua Hin Offline Travel Guide
• Iceland Tourism
• Isle Royale National Park
• Karnak Temple Travel Guide
• Kathmandu Offline Travel Guide
• Kenai Fjords National Park
• Key West Island Offline Travel Guide
• Khon Kaen Offline Travel Guide
• London Essential Guide
• Martha's Vineyard Island Offline Travel Guide
• Meenakshi Amman Temple
• Mochima National Park
• Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
• Moremi Game Reserve Travel Guide
• Nantucket Island Offline Travel Guide
• New Jersey Campgrounds Guide
• North Cascades National Park Travel Guide
• Oklahoma Campgrounds Guide
• Paraguay Tourism Guide
• Rhode Island Campgrounds Guide
• Russia Toursim Guide
• Santorini Island Travel Guide
• Sardinia Island Travel Guide
• Savannah Tourism Guide
• Shenandoah National Park
• Singapore Offline Guide
• St. Lawrence Islands National Park
• Tayrona National Natural Park
• Tonga Islands Travel Guide
• United States Virgin Islands Offline Travel Guide
• Vermont Campgrounds Guide
• Victoria Falls
• Waterton Lakes National Park
• Wind Cave National Park