This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Travel
The Bagan temples are known as “gu” and were inspired by the Buddhist rock caves. These were big multi-story buildings that people could enter and were places where people went to worship. The interiors have richly frescoed corridors and sacred images and shrines that used to be worshiped. The temples are often massively built oblong or square structures with terraces on the outside to represent Mount Meru, which was a symbolic home for the gods.
* Universal compact app for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 5 / iPhone / iPod / iPad
1. Tourism Information - History, Location, Facts, Travel Tips, Highlights of Bagan Temples.
2. Attractions - Museums, Landmarks, Outdoors, Amusement, Sports, Cultural attractions, Religious Attractions with description, map, near search etc.
3. Hotels - Hotels near to Bagan Temples. Hotel description, Map, Reviews, Address, Contact Numbers, Price, Key Facts etc.
4. Map - Interactive Map of Bagan Temples. Search for places and addresses in Bagan Temples. Get live traffic reports and alerts. Get driving directions to any location from Bagan Temples.
5. Image Gallery - Most beautiful photos of Bagan Temples.
6. POI Search - Search everything at Bagan Temples. (Hotels, Restaurants, ATM's, Lodges, Hospitals, Airports, Railway Stations, Drug Stores, Traveling Agencies Etc).
7. Translator - Supports 52 languages, Large text Translation.
8. World Clock - All major cities of the world (1000 Cities).
This app is optimised to use native resolution of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Enhanced for iOS 8.