Italian Dictionary + VL
iOS Universal Travel
The #1 Italian Dictionary & Translator for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch ◇ Offline Dictionary with over 647,000 Entries ◇ Sentence Translator ◇ Comprehensive Phrasebook ◇ Verb Conjugator ◇ Vocabulary Quizzes ◇ Flashcards ◇ Offline Audio Pronunciation
Selected by Apple as "What's Hot" in over 40 countries.
“This app packs an undeniable allure for travelers.” - iPhone App Review
“Excellent. The best foreign language app I have ever used.”
“Best Dictionary! I have collected several books and study apps. This is my favorite tool!”
“Great update for iPad. I haven't found a word that is not defined. Apps like this really expand the usefulness of mobile devices.”
“Great app! I am a beginning student of Italian and this app is extremely helpful.”
“It's really really good! Well designed. Easy to look up words in either language. I use it every day now, far more than my printed dictionary.”
Italian Dictionary & Translator + by VidaLingua transforms your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into an advanced language assistant, always ready to help. Italian Dictionary & Translator + includes everything you need in one app and features you won’t find anywhere else such as adding notes, images & audio clips to dictionary entries. Advanced features and extensive content make VidaLingua the most comprehensive Italian English Dictionary & Translator for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Download Italian Dictionary & Translator + now and start learning Italian or English today!
- Italian English Dictionary with over 743,000 offline entries.
- Voice search for Dictionary, Phrasebook and Verb Conjugator.
- Includes translations, usage examples, parts-of-speech and gender of Italian nouns.
- Compiled and updated by professional linguists.
- Online images for thousands of dictionary entries, tap icon to display.
- Phrasebook with 20 categories such as Conversation, Asking Directions and Making Friends.
- Conjugations of 6,658 Italian & English verbs.
- Multiple-choice vocabulary quizzes.
- Offline, text-to-speech pronunciation in Italian & English.
- Audio settings for speed and accent (US, UK, Australia, South Africa, Ireland).
- Single index search for fast lookups in Italian or English.
- Reverse lookup of words found in translations.
- Online lookup of additional information.
- Lookup History.
- Add your own phrases to the phrase book.
- Email dictionary entries to friends.
- Numerous enhancements for iPads.
- Add notes, images & audio clips to dictionary entries.
- Record yourself saying a word and compare it with in-app pronunciation.
Language is living! Only VidaLingua allows you to add notes, images, phrases and audio to create an engaging learning companion.
Comments & questions are welcome.
VidaLingua, bringing language apps to life! ©
VidaLingua is an Ascendo brand.
- Added thousands of headwords to the Dictionary.
- Added thousands of examples to the Dictionary.
- Implemented iPad Split Screen to use Dictionary with other apps.
- Implemented Drag & Drop between Dictionary and other iPad apps.
- Added Copy to Clipboard to Dictionary. Tap word or example to show context menu.
- Improved voice lookup language selection on Apple Watch.
- Added 3D Touch Peek to see Dictionary entries for Quiz words.
- Improved use of Dynamic Type. See iOS Settings > Larger Font to adjust.
- Added deep linking so Dictionary headwords can be looked up using Spotlight.
- Improved audio speed selector in Voice Settings.
- Added Flashcards setting to display only Dictionary favorites.
- Improved Flashcards screen layout.
- Added South African accent to pronunciation choices.
- Adapted screen layouts for iPhone X.
- Changed dictionary favorites icon color to red.
- Fixed layout issues on iPhones Plus models.
- Eliminated truncation of long translator phrases.
- Corrected bug blocking purchase of Premium Features.
- Enabled Translate link on verb conjugation screen.
- Fixed favorites issue when over 100 dictionary words are starred.
- Fixed minor bugs and improved help text.
If you have any issues with this update, please email email@example.com
If you like free updates, please rate our app favorably in the App Store.