iOS Universal Travel
Alaska Fishtopia was designed with input from fishing professionals and outdoor enthusiasts all over Alaska to be the easiest way to access the wide variety of information used to plan fishing trips, outdoor recreation, and events and entertainment throughout the state of Alaska.
Included in the app are:
• State wide fish counts that are updated continuously & automatically throughout the day and can be configured to send alerts. View targeted escapement goals, view up to 5 years worth of historical data, and even view every single river & species tracked in Alaska all on one page.
• Tides for every predicted location in the state accurate up to 6 minutes. Data is available offline. It’s like having a tide book in your pocket but with more features.
• Currents for every predicated located in the state accurate up to 6 minutes. Know exactly when slack tide will be for that upcoming halibut trip.
• River Flows for every river tracked by USGS with gauge height, discharge rate, water temp, & air temp
• Marine Weather – graphically depicted zones with forecast and outlook, hazards to boating, wind predications, sea swell forecast
• Local Weather – automatically set for your current location • Live Buoys – real-time wind and swell information from buoys floating in Alaska’s waters
• News & Fishing Reports – updated from fish & game and other resources including emergency orders
• Sport Fishing Regulations – quick access to state wide sport regs • The Fishing Exchange – guides and charters can post open seats, anglers can request them!
• Events & Entertainment Options Across The State •
• Fishing License – legally store a digital copy of your fishing license.
• More features are being introduced all the time!
•Alaska FishTopia Annual Subscription - $1.99 per year
•Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
•Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We want nothing to come in between you and a great experience in Alaska. This update inclides bug fixes and has performance improvements.