iOS Universal Travel
In the heart of Provence, the Aix City Center offers leisurely strolls filled with hidden jewels in the form of elegant fountains, picturesque courtyards, and inspired architecture. In this tour, visit the city's most famous and iconic landmarks and learn about their significance as Aix has grown from an ancient Roman village to the Middle Aged capital of Provence to a modern-day center for justice and cultivation of the arts.
This audio narrated walking tour comes with a detailed tour route map and powerful navigation features to guide you from one tour sight to the next. Tour sights included in this application are:
* La Rotonde
* Cours Mirabeau
* Place des Quatre Dauphins
* L’Eglise Saint Jean de Malte
* Fountain of King René (La Fontaine de Roi René)
* Les Deux Garçons
* Le Palais de Justice
* La Place d'Albertas
* Place Richelme / Halle aux Grains
* La Place de la Mairie
* Cathédrale Saint Sauveur (Holy Savior Cathedral)
All the data used in this app is built into the software; hence, no Internet or Data Connection is necessary. The app works offline, so you will not need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi model)
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch)
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
- Enhanced user interface.