This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Travel
••• California Dreamin' •••
Stanford's sprawling campus provides an amazing diversity of opportunities to students and visitors - from the famous Rodin sculpture garden and Hoover Tower, to the sites of the world's first motion picture and Frank Lloyd Wright's architectural rebirth. Enjoy your (re)introduction to Stanford!
Our guide voices an unofficial take on Stanford's well known features, student life, traditions new and old, hidden gems - along with maps, slide-shows (over 800 photographs overall), sharing via email, and comments - including responses from the authors!
••• About the Authors •••
Native Californians Laura Holmes and Kevin Collins collectively enjoyed 9+ fun filled years on "the farm" - and even got a couple degrees :)
Laura has more band stories than can be told in polite company and Kevin has a secret love for the caterpillars...
We hope you enjoy the app, and very much look forward to your comments!
••• About Sutro Media •••
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems