iOS Universal Stickers
Make your conversations cuter with Saylor dog stickers! Saylor's a real-life rescue pup, advocating for animals in shelters. Adopt, don't shop! Brighten up your messages with this adorable pup. And check out saylorstale.com for Saylor's Tale children's book and merchandise.
30+ stickers including:
- "Sweet dreams" sleeping Saylor dog
- "Can't wait" Saylor dog belly up
- Cheeky Saylor dog peeing
- "Hello" with Saylor dog sitting
- Dog chew toys
- "Leaving now" with Saylor's friends, the Turtles
- "Whatever" with Saylor's friends, the Squirrels
- Doggie bone to chew on
- Doggie bowl
- Fire hydrant
+ many more!
Where to find your stickers after installing:
1. Open your iMessage up on your iPhone.
2. Select a friend to whom you want to send a sticker.
3. Click the > button in the text box.
4. Tap the app symbol (third from the left, looks like an A).
5. In lower left of your screen, tab the four circles symbol.
6. Scroll until you see the Saylor's Tale icon and click that.
7. Start sending Saylor stickers!
Pricing change - FREE in December only! Instead of paying for the stickers, donate to an animal shelter. Or tell your friends about adopting pets. Or, best of all, head over to your local shelter and adopt a new best friend! Thank you for your support!