World Wave Guide
iOS Universal Sports
••• Global Surf Travel •••
•••Discover the World's Best Waves!•••
Take a surf safari around the world to the Planet's most legendary surfing spots.
Optimized for viewing epic surf photography in HD with the new Retina iPad.
The World Wave Guide includes detailed information on over 150 of the World’s best surf spots with beautiful photos, detailed break information, searchable GPS enabled Maps, amazing video, travel tips and more. Mini guides to California, Costa Rica, Hawaii, Africa, Europe, Australia and more.
Discover the sport of wave riding at home or abroad. This app provides excellent resources for every level of rider from the beginner interested in learning about the sport and good places to learn, up to the pro level global surf hunter exploring the most epic waves on the planet. Explore the rich content and take a surf trip around the world from the palm of your hand.
• Detailed information on over 150 spots (and growing) including
• Description of spots
• Explore over 1200 gorgeous pictures featuring the sport’s top riders in the world's best locations to surf
• Surf the Earth with GPS enabled Maps
• Awesome Video of each location
• Swell Direction and Forecast
• Beginner Waves
• Big Waves
• Unusual Waves - Ride Glaciers, Tidal Bores and River Waves
• Environmental Information
• Wetsuit Information
• Webcam Links
• Best Season
• Local tips and Information
• Location and travel information
•••Free Updates for Life as we Expand. It's like having a Wave of the Month Club! •••
Regions covered include: Africa, Australia, California, Caribbean, Central America, Europe, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South America.
•••All the information you need to travel the world, from your phone or in real life. •••
••• About the Author •••
The World Surf Collective - A group of pro surfers, photographers and travelers looking to spread the stoke!
••• About Sutro Media •••
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems