UDisc Disc Golf App
#1 Disc Golf App for iOS
Scorecards, course maps, stats/graphs & lots more!
"UDisc continues to be the top mobile disc golf app" -All Things Disc Golf (http://allthingsdiscgolf.com/udisc-disc-golf-mobile-app-review/)
Please read the user reviews and app screenshots to see why disc golfers choose UDisc.
UDisc is updated frequently and only reviews from the current version are shown by default - if it looks like UDisc has very few reviews, click "All Versions" to read hundreds of user reviews from previous versions.
- Download/create accurate course maps
- Calculate distance to pin from the scorecard
- Create scorecards with any number of players
- - - Track strokes, penalties, putts for each player
- - - Built-in 4600+ course directory
- - - Scorecards for custom courses
- - - End a round without playing every hole
- - - Custom pars are saved within your device
- - - Display hole distance on the scorecard
- - - Stats & graphs are generated from scorecards
- - - Share scorecards via:
- - - - - Social media
- - - - - Email
- - - - - CSV files
- - - - - Save as an image
- - - Scorecards are saved automatically
- Support for multiple layouts per course
- Separate stats/maps by long tees/short tees, etc.
- Accurately measure and save throws using GPS
- Graph your scorecards and measured throws:
- - - 8 different graphs available
- - - Avg score per hole
- - - Total strokes on a course by round
- - - Graph a scorecard
- - - Birdie/bogey occurrences
- - - Avg # of putts per hole
- - - Total strokes on all scorecards
- - - Avg throw distance by disc
- - - All throws by disc
- Catalog your discs and players with images
- Find courses and get directions using GPS
- Submit ratings for courses
- Plan disc golf road trips
- Easily submit missing course information
- Much more!
Don't be fooled by other apps - compare the volume and passion of the AppStore reviews for UDisc to another DG app, and your choice will be easy. UDisc does it all better!
--Remade all graphs as line graphs
--Create scorecards from your most frequently played courses
--When creating scorecards players are sorted by how often you play together
--Create and submit course maps
--Hole distance is visible on the scorecard once mapped
--Calculate distance to pin for any hole on the course directly from the scorecard
--View the full course map, or go hole by hole to guide your through courses with poor signage
--Multiple layouts per course are now supported so you can separate your statistics by long tees / short tees, etc.
--Show average disc distance on the saved discs page
--Link to PDGA rule book on the scorecard
--FAQ Video Tutorials in the FAQ menu
--Scorecard now supports shotgun starts (start scoring from a hole other than 1)
--Jump to a specific hole without swiping
--Show the full scorecard view during a round via a button up top
--Added start/stop times to scorecards
--Choose between multiple turn-by-turn navigation apps when getting directions to courses
--Graph your scorecards and measured throws to gauge your progress.
--Score shows your average score on that hole
--Scorecards can be exported to CSV files
--Weather at a course is displayed on the Course Details page.
If there is a feature you would like to see in a future release, please contact me directly by email - I'm very easy to reach.
UDisc's features are based on what YOU request and not driven by anything else. A review is not a good place to request a feature or report a bug as I cannot respond to reviews and will have no way to contact you.
v6.0.2 Bug fixes:
-Fixed a bug where avg distance per throw graph has misplaced labels
-Fixed a bug where editing an existing course map causes the map to get corrupted
v6.0 New features:
-Export ALL your data from one iOS device to another (see FAQ)
-UDisc Statistics Dashboard!
-Dashboard shows all your most important statistics in one convenient location!
-Graph of most recent scorecard
-Birdie/Bogey/Par pie chart
-Total win/loss/tie pie chart
-Avg Distance by disc (top 10)
-All throw distance (top 10)
-Easily create scorecards, play again, view full graphs, or resume incomplete scorecards directly from the dashboard
-Side menu to easily access all features within the app
-Sharing images uses the default iOS sharing options
-Completely restyled the entire app
-New icons throughout the entire app
-Got rid of some of the more annoying tutorials
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 10, 2014
- Rega Software LLC
- 14.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (533)