UDisc Disc Golf - Keep score, measure throws, find courses, track stats.
iOS Universal Sports
#1 Disc Golf App for iOS
Scorecards, course maps, stats/graphs & lots more!
"UDisc continues to be the top mobile disc golf app" -All Things Disc Golf (http://allthingsdiscgolf.com/udisc-disc-golf-mobile-app-review/)
900+ 5 star reviews! Click "All Versions" to read hundreds of user reviews from previous versions if the current version has few reviews
Follow @udiscapp on social media for inside info!
- Download/create accurate course maps
- Calculate distance to pin from the scorecard
- Apple Watch - view scores, tee order & more!
- Create scorecards with any number of players
- - - Track strokes, penalties, putts for each player
- - - Built-in 5500+ course directory
- - - Scorecards for custom courses
- - - UDisc speaks the tee order automatically
- - - Step counting / fitness tracking on iPhone 5s
- - - Weather info automatically shows on card
- - - End a round without playing every hole
- - - Custom pars are saved within your device
- - - Display hole distance on the scorecard
- - - Stats & graphs are generated from scorecards
- - - Share scorecards via:
- - - - - UDisc Cloud*
- - - - - Social media
- - - - - Email
- - - - - CSV files
- - - - - Save as an image
- - - Scorecards are saved automatically
- Share scorecard data with friends*
- Compete in world-wide leaderboards*
- Sync scorecards and throws to the cloud*
- Support for multiple layouts per course
- Separate stats/maps by long tees/short tees, etc.
- Wishlist and track played courses
- Accurately measure and save throws using GPS
- - - Share throws as images
- - - Export throws to CSV
- Graph your scorecards and measured throws:
- - - 8 different graphs available
- - - Avg score per hole (filter by year)
- - - Total strokes on a course by round
- - - Graph a scorecard
- - - Birdie/bogey occurrences
- - - Avg # of putts per hole
- - - Total strokes on all scorecards
- - - Avg throw distance by disc
- - - All throws by disc
- Catalog your discs and players with images
- Find courses and get directions using GPS
- Submit ratings for courses
- Plan disc golf road trips
- Easily submit missing course information
- 10 different themes to customize UDisc
- Much more!
*requires an optional UDisc Cloud account
-- free 30 day trial of UDisc Cloud included
Don't be fooled by other apps - compare the volume and passion of the AppStore reviews for UDisc to another DG app, and your choice will be easy. UDisc does it all!
If there is a feature you would like to see in a future release, please contact us directly by email - we're easy to reach.
UDisc's features are based on what YOU request and not driven by anything else. A review is not a good place to request a feature or report a bug as we cannot respond to reviews and will have no way to contact you.
-Official iOS 9 support - those "white-on-white" menus should be fixed.
-"Auto-Resume" your most recent "incomplete" scorecard when UDisc opens - if the app crashes or you kill UDisc, returning to UDisc will auto-resume the scorecard to the hole you last played. Note that you can disable auto-resume from the "Settings" page in the side menu
-Tap your dashboard photo to edit your profile photo or switch dashboard players
-Long tap your dashboard photo to force statistics to update if you think they haven't been updated properly
-Fixed a crash when starting the app in landscape mode on big iPhones (6+/6s+)
-Fix a bug causing Android users to get tons of pushes when iOS users shared a scorecard
-The proper course name will show on the Save Scorecards page
-Fixed a visual bug with white text on the white theme when creating custom scorecards
-Lots more stability improvements
The next big release we're working on is an update to the existing Apple Watch app that allows you to enter scores from your wrist. Stay tuned to our social media pages for announcements - we're aiming to release this update around the end of October/early November 2015.
If you have any issues with UDisc, please contact us directly so we can fix your issue - use the "Send Feedback" feature in UDisc's side menu. Disc on!