UDisc Disc Golf - Keep score, measure throws, find courses, track stats.
iOS Universal Sports
#1 Disc Golf App for iOS
Scorecards, course maps, stats/graphs & lots more!
"UDisc continues to be the top mobile disc golf app" -All Things Disc Golf (http://allthingsdiscgolf.com/udisc-disc-golf-mobile-app-review/)
900+ 5 star reviews! Click "All Versions" to read hundreds of user reviews from previous versions if the current version has few reviews
Follow @udiscapp on social media for inside info!
- Download/create accurate course maps
- Calculate distance to pin from the scorecard
- Apple Watch - view scores, tee order & more!
- Create scorecards with any number of players
- - - Track strokes, penalties, putts for each player
- - - Built-in 5500+ course directory
- - - Scorecards for custom courses
- - - UDisc speaks the tee order automatically
- - - Step counting / fitness tracking on iPhone 5s
- - - Weather info automatically shows on card
- - - End a round without playing every hole
- - - Custom pars are saved within your device
- - - Display hole distance on the scorecard
- - - Stats & graphs are generated from scorecards
- - - Share scorecards via:
- - - - - UDisc Cloud*
- - - - - Social media
- - - - - Email
- - - - - CSV files
- - - - - Save as an image
- - - Scorecards are saved automatically
- Share scorecard data with friends*
- Compete in world-wide leaderboards*
- Sync scorecards and throws to the cloud*
- Support for multiple layouts per course
- Separate stats/maps by long tees/short tees, etc.
- Wishlist and track played courses
- Accurately measure and save throws using GPS
- - - Share throws as images
- - - Export throws to CSV
- Graph your scorecards and measured throws:
- - - 8 different graphs available
- - - Avg score per hole (filter by year)
- - - Total strokes on a course by round
- - - Graph a scorecard
- - - Birdie/bogey occurrences
- - - Avg # of putts per hole
- - - Total strokes on all scorecards
- - - Avg throw distance by disc
- - - All throws by disc
- Catalog your discs and players with images
- Find courses and get directions using GPS
- Submit ratings for courses
- Plan disc golf road trips
- Easily submit missing course information
- 10 different themes to customize UDisc
- Much more!
*requires an optional UDisc Cloud account
-- free 30 day trial of UDisc Cloud included
Don't be fooled by other apps - compare the volume and passion of the AppStore reviews for UDisc to another DG app, and your choice will be easy. UDisc does it all!
If there is a feature you would like to see in a future release, please contact us directly by email - we're easy to reach.
UDisc's features are based on what YOU request and not driven by anything else. A review is not a good place to request a feature or report a bug as we cannot respond to reviews and will have no way to contact you.
iOS 9 bug fix release (our next release will be to update the Apple Watch app so you can enter scores from your wrist!):
-Fixed the spoken scorecard feature
-Fixed the RoadTrip feature so it shows courses again - sorry for that!
-Fixed a bug where some "local" players weren't being downloaded during log in on a new device
-Fixed a bug where if you have more than 100 save throws, they weren't all downloading at log in
-When viewing the map of "played courses" they won't be clustered anymore so you can more easily see a visual representation of how many courses you played
-Added dedicated FAQ button on top of the dashboard, moved the force cloud sync inside the "udisc social features" menu and changed the icon from "friends" to "cloud".
-Open most URLs with external safari browser - otherwise none of the "course websites" will load due to iOS 9 changes
-Added the "city, state" to the bottom of a scorecard