Did you ever want to know how far that running route is? Are you planning for a biking tour? Or do you train for a marathon and wonder where you should go for your long distance runs? Or would you like to know how far you must run to burn that 1000 calories? Then TrailRunner touch is the route planning app you're looking for.
TrailRunner touch is based on the openStreetMap project. Manage routes for running, hiking, biking and travel.
- Search for your current location or any streets and sites to plan your routes.
- Create and modify routes using the easy route planner
- Create new routes with ways suitable for the planned activity
- Modify the planned route to match your target distance, profile or amount of burned calories
- Import GPX, KML or TCX files from your iPhone, GPS device or a community portal using the free dropbox services.
- View mile markers along a routes course
- Automatically download elevation data
- Select and inspect parts of a route to learn about its profile
- Name, rate, flag, comment and colorize collected routes
- Calculate the approximate calories burned for a given route and sport activity
- Send Routes created in TrailRunner touch to your iPhone and track the course
- Use RaceBunny in offline mode by loading all route details in advance
- Export routes as GPX files to share and follow
** About the author
TrailRunner touch is being developed by a single person (me, berbie). And as we all are connected over the net, I am almost located where you are! So feel free to use application feedback to directly contact me about your questions, problems and suggestions. Help me to further improve the usefulness of TrailRunner touch.
Better: improved performance with many collected routes
Fixed: stability issues in low memory situations
Fixed: broken display of elevation chart
New: imported routes that cannot be directly edited are now being copied with some options on how to approximate.
Fixed: issue with deleted routes not being removed from map background
Fixed: stability issue with calculating route durations.
Better: added overlay for designated bike routes
Better: improved display quality for retina map sources
Better: improved maps display
Fixed: issues with location search
Better: changed default zoom icon from bike to car.
Fixed: issue with inserting transit location at certain spots in the route.
Better: improved map source for MapBox topo
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 6 days ago
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Berbie Software
- 10.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data