Sugarbush VT is your unique and comprehensive all-season guide to Sugarbush Resort, all at your fingertips.
• See which runs are groomed and which closed. Locate yourself on the Sugarbush Resort trail map —- not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Locate your friends on the trail map and let them locate you, courtesy of Google Latitude or Fire Eagle location sharing services.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to Facebook, or view them in Google Earth. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about packages and deals, and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and in the village with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Sugarbush via the resort's Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• New web cams.
• Updated contacts.
• Updated Lift information.
• User-specified information refresh intervals.
• View tracks in Google Earth.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 15, 2013
- Resorts Tapped LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (11)
- 29.9 MB