This app was removed from the App Store.
SnowTrails - Ski and Snowboard run recorder and playback
iOS iPhone Sports
** SnowTrails works in any resort worldwide and will even capture and playback off piste runs **
SnowTrails will enable you to record all sorts of information about each of your ski and snowboard runs. You will be able to see what speed you are doing, what G force you pulled, altitude readings and much much more.
SnowTrails plays back your run in real time or double time so you can show all of your friends what route you took and top speed you hit as well as how many G’s you pulled!
- Compare your runs and readings using the unique Trails function
- Play back runs in real time, as well as 2x, 4x & 8x.
- Overlay your run on Google® maps
- Record speed, max speed, altitude, distance travelled and G’s
- Odometer to record miles/km covered
- Live speed/time/G readings for each of your runs
- Both mph & kph supported
- Altitude readings
- Save and name each run for playback & comparison
- Preferences to change from Ski to Snowboard
- Works in any resort worldwide
Note: The GPS tracking has been tuned for skiing and snowboarding and will not show true speed readings for slower movement such as walking.
• iOS 5.1 compatible • Fixed stability issues