Sideline Soccer lets you track how your son/daughter/friend is doing each soccer game. You can track up to three players and can have multiple teams. For each time seasons stats are kept and you can look back over each game to get specific details. There is a game log to say when items happened.
The program is simple to use.
1. Setup your team(s)
2. Start a new game
3. As events happen during the game click on stat1 or stat2 to add the event.
4. Once the quarter is over the clock will stop, click next quarter to start the next quarter.
Note: This is not a game, it is a program to let you track how well your players are doing
Sub note: I wrote this because I have three young children who all play. I still plan to add a few more things (such as emailing/twitter when events happen). Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Added Opps page to let you remove a goal from either team, reset the time for a half or restart the entire game.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 13, 2012
- Luke Jackson
- 0.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Alchemy Help
• Bleep Me
• Challenge Workouts with multiple different Training Challenges
• CostToMeet (Meeting Timer)
• Daily Thanks
• Highway driving games
• Listen Later
• Multiplication Fitness - your daily math fitness game
• Pass The Parcel High School version
• Pass The Parcel college version
• Pass the Parcel Children version
• Quickie Web Albums
• Speed My Read
• Weekly Allowance
• Weekly Allowances
• eOrdering Gold