Rowing in Motion - Boat App
"Rowing in Motion - Boat" is a measurement tool for rowers and coaches for highly accurate realtime speed, acceleration and stroke-rate data directly on their iPhone, or iPad. Rowing in Motion will help you guide effective coaching and technique improvement!
* Measures Strokerate, Speed, Distance and Boat Acceleration, giving you insight into all aspects of your stroke
* Full Screen Graph Screen: Showing your boat acceleration compared to an average of the previous strokes
* Record all your exercise data and analyze it in Rowing in Motion Analytics, our web-based data analysis tool
* Compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ Heartrate-straps (compatible device required)
* Stroke Analysis: Live average acceleration graphs, speed graph
* Sonification: Turn your boat acceleration into a sound for a better realtime feedback to help you improve the effectiveness of your stroke.
* Stroke Metrics: Stroke Metrics derived from boat acceleration allow you to easily focus on specific aspects of the stroke
New Pro Features:
* Added a view that shows two consecutive strokes and the average. Makes it much easier to work at your catch!
For all Editions:
* Added a "Go to Analytics" button in the file upload view
* Upload to Analytics now uses the secure https protocol
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 11, 2013
- In Motion Software & Sports Technology GmbH
- 4.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data