Relive: Your Outdoor 3D Videos
iOS iPhone Healthcare & Fitness
If you like to go out for a run, ride, hike or any adventure outside, you’ll love Relive. And it’s free!
Millions of runners, cyclists, hikers, skiers, snowboarders and other adventurers are using Relive to share their activities with 3D video stories.
Show what it was like out there, create amazing stories and share your passion with friends!
Just go out, track your activity, take some photos and enjoy the moment. Finished? Time to create your video! Your outdoor activities have never looked so cool.
Relive works with just your iPhone, as well as with many other tracker apps (like Strava, Endomondo, etc.).
Create 3D Video Stories for Free
• Turn your activity into a video story
• See your route in a 3D landscape
• Include photos from you and your friends
• See your highlights (like max. speed)
• Share your videos with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.
Track your activities with GPS
• Track your ride, run, walk, hike or any activity really
• See your key stats and location in real time
• Take photos during your activity
Connect other apps
• Turn new activities from other apps into Relive video stories
• Works with: Strava, Garmin Connect, Endomondo, Polar, MapMyRide, MapMyRun, MapMyHike and MapMyWalk
• More trackers will be added soon!
Relive Club (premium)
• Music: add music to your videos
• Interactive route: explore every detail in 3D
• Import: old activities, turn them into video stories
• More photos: add up to 50 photos to your video
• Longer activities: Relive activities over 10 hours
• Unlimited memories
• Edit your videos as many times you want
Enjoy Relive for free! Want to Relive to the fullest? Join Relive Club. This is available through in-app purchasing with a monthly or yearly subscription. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage Subscription’ page in settings.
We’re always making changes and improvements to Relive. Don’t miss a thing and keep your updates turned on.