Introducing RAPID’s new iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch app, which delivers the very best whitewater paddling stories and photography of RAPID’s print edition, plus exclusive digital extras like videos, photo galleries, and digital enhancements like links to other articles and more information. Download the free Rapid Magazine App then follow the prompts to buy the latest issue, back issues or subscribe for the next 4 or 8 issues. You can also view the entire Summer 2010 issue of RAPID for FREE.
RAPID is the world’s leading whitewater kayaking and canoeing magazine. Inside the print and app editions you’ll discover the best rivers to explore and play, you’ll get expert advice, and find trustworthy canoe and kayak tests and paddling gear reviews. We like to say, RAPID delivers the river! And now to you on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
• Read the world’s best whitewater kayaking and canoeing magazine anywhere.
• Enjoy a FREE issue of RAPID Summer 2010.
• Get everything in the print editions plus: Digital extras like videos, photo galleries, audio interviews and links.
• Buy new and back issues through this app using your Apple iTunes account; no need to manage a new account.
• Subscribe for 12 or 24 months with push notification alerting you when a new issue is posted.
• Browse the My Editions screen to view all available issues (we’re working on getting 24 back issues in the app, as far back as 2002), view your downloaded issues, and to download new issues.
• Tap to open an issue, flip through pages with a swipe, tap to zoom for fun and easy reading.
• Enjoy the new Navigation Scrolling Bar allowing you to quickly find your favorite part of each issue.
• Read anywhere, anytime. You don’t need to have an Internet connection once you’ve downloaded an issue.
• Our new in-app browsing allows you to follow links for more information right inside the Rapid Magazine app.
• Tap the video icon to watch videos in each edition. Swipe through the videos view, and tap to play them. Rotate to your preference. Tap for full screening viewing.
• You own the editions, they live on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Never lose an issue again.
• Built-in help feature, but our app is so simple we don’t think you’ll need it.
About Rapid Media:
For 14 years, Rapid Media's leading paddling and kayak fishing magazines have made it one of the most recognized paddlesports media brands in the world. RAPID, ADVENTURE KAYAK, CANOEROOTS and KAYAK ANGLER magazines breed excitement and incite passion in both new and committed paddlers and anglers—and we were the first in iTunes. Read them all on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch anywhere in the world. Search by magazine name in the App Store today!
Rapid – 1-Year Subscription - $9.99
Buy individual editions for $2.99
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Thanks for reading Rapid magazine. We want you to love the magazine in the Rapid Magazine App as much as you love it in print. Your feedback is a big help and many of our updates are direct results of your input.
When you perform an update all your owned Rapid issues should be right there for you, as they were, but now in an improved app. Depending on the combination of your iOS, your device, and the specific update, you may need to: close other apps, reinstall issues, or reinstall the app. Don’t worry, Apple keeps track of your owned issues—you won’t have to pay for them again.
In this update:
Should you experience any problems, please drop by our customer service page, www.rapidmedia.com/support. There you’ll find answers to the most frequently asked questions. If you have comments, suggestions or require further assistance, please reach out to Jennifer on our support team, firstname.lastname@example.org, or give her a call at (613) 758-2042, Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 4:30 EST.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 03, 2013
- YUDU Media
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (9)
- 8.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ALLOY eCatalog
• Adventure Kayak Magazine
• American Handgunner Special Editions
• American Indian Magazine
• American Universities and Colleges
• Angles Magazine
• Archideos: Picture Books
• Astronomy & Geophysics
• Aviation Maintenance Magazine
• Aviation Security International Journal (ASI)
• BikeBiz Magazine
• BioProcess International
• Business XL Magazine
• Canadian Universities and Colleges
• Canoeroots Magazine
• Capgemini TME
• Carstens Hobby Magazines
• Chalmers Master’s programmes
• Chemistry & Industry Magazine
• CoP Bookstore
• Components In Electronics Magazine
• Con Sencillo
• DJ Mag
• Develop Magazine
• Director – the magazine for business leaders
• E.Learning Age
• Eagle's Flight
• Eish Digital
• Electronics Industry Update
• Elinkeinoelämän keskusliitto EK
• Entesharate Elam
• Famous Monsters
• Feng Shui World Magazine
• Friendship Travel - Singles Holidays
• GYM OG TURN
• Georgia REALTORS®
• Global Energy Group downloads
• Green Builder magazine
• Growth Company Investor
• Heirloom Gardener
• Honeywell Security
• Information Age
• JUST KIDDING MAGAZINE
• Kayak Angler Magazine
• Lakeland Digital Catalogues
• Learfield Sports Digital Media Kits
• Livrel Proofing
• MATCH RACING 360º
• MI Pro Magazine
• MagScene - the guide to careers in magazines and business media
• Management Today Magazine
• Metalcasting Newsstand
• Microscopy & Analysis Magazine
• Mix Media Books
• Mobile Electronics Magazine App
• Motorcycle Tour Guide Nova Scotia
• New Forest UK
• Newsmax Magazine
• Notabene Forlag
• OU Prospectus
• Off the Easel Magazine
• Oklahoma Living Magazine
• On Mission Magazine
• PCR Magazine
• PNRD – LT
• Ping! Zine Web Hosting Magazine
• Pinnacle Publishing - Specialty Retail Report / Gift Shop Magazine
• Pipeline Emergencies
• Pocket London Guide
• Priority Integrated Marketing
• RPS & CICO US
• RYA Books
• Roth and Ramberg Photography
• Rue Morgue
• SECO International
• Sail Racing Magazine
• School Transportation News Magazine App
• Screen International
• Sharjah Media Centre sponsored WTM London Guide
• Ski and Snowboard Magazine
• Small Business Finance
• Supply Chain Media
• Target Shooter Magazine
• Teen2Teen Magazine
• The College Journal
• The Wayfarers Walks Hikes Adventures
• ToyNews Magazine
• Travel Technology Showcase
• UK Universities
• US TECH - Electronics Industry News
• USA Triathlon
• Virgin Holidays Brochures
• We Love This Book
• Weatherford News includes financial, business a...
• WedBiz Media
• Westcon Convergence
• What Investment Magazine
• Whirlpool Appliance Accessories App
• YUDU Media
• YUDU Proofing App
• bmi Voyager magazine
• dELiA*s eCatalog
• focus magazine from Avnet Abacus
• specNOW & sepNOW Monthly Digest