PoolDual is a quick and easy way to track the score of high school swimming dual meets. Once you try it, the idea of using paper and pencil forms will be a thing of the past.
PoolDual is focused on scoring dual meets in 6 lane pools with the following 12 events: 200 Medley Relay, 200 Free, 200 IM, 50 Free, Diving, 100 Fly, 100 Free, 500 Free, 200 Free Relay, 100 Back, 100 Breast, and 400 Free Relay.
Scoring for relays is 8-4-2-0-0 points and for individual events 6-4-3-2-1-0 points. Up to 2 scoring lanes per team in a relay and 3 scoring lanes per team for the other events.
It keeps you up to date as you score each event so you know exactly where the meet stands - how many points each team has - both Junior Varsity and Varsity - how they did in each event, and how many points they need to average in the remaining events to win. PoolDual allows you to record notes for each event and includes several text templates to record the splits and/or final times. You can even color code the lanes and text for the teams.
When the meet is over, you can send yourself, family, and friends a cleanly formatted email of all the results directly from PoolDual.
Whether it's an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, you'll want to use PoolDual at dual meets. On the iPad, PoolDual changes the layout when held horizontally or vertically to make best use of the display.
Next time you're at a dual meet, PoolDual will become your favorite tool.
* Updated for the iPhone 5 and iOS 6
* Scoreboard - easily view the team scores across the full screen to share with those around you.
* Redesigned visual menu to make it easier to take the action you want.
* Rate it shortcut as requested to take you right to the AppStore entry - thanks Bruce A.
* Edit team types (defaults are JV & Varsity) to make PoolDual easier to use in states where the girls and boys swim together - thanks Gwen from PA
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 02, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (3)
- 4.5 MB