Orvis Fly Fishing – The Ultimate Fly-Fishing Guide
iOS Universal Sports
The best fly fishing app available!
The Orvis Fly Fishing app is the essential guide for every fly fisherman. The app includes hours of instructional casting video, knot animations, fishing reports for over 200 of the best fishing spots, and informative podcasts with more fishing tips and information.
- Instructional videos on basic fly casts, common casting mistakes, and more. Videos feature Truel Myers, director of the Orvis Fly-Fishing schools.
- Guide to the Top 100 Trout Flies, with the ability to search flies by name, type, and favorite options.
- Orvis Fishing Reports; Over 200 of the top fly-fishing destinations in North America, Central America, South America, and the UK, with real-time fishing updates to your device.
- Fly Fishing Podcasts with over 190 podcasts (and more every week) by renowned fly fishing author Tom Rosenbauer at your fingertips. Find the topics you are interested in, save them, and listen to them anywhere.
- Fly-Fishing Glossary and search feature for quick reference.
"This is some real forward-thinking from ORVIS, and one of the most useful and practical fishing apps we've used." - Fly Fish America, Editor's Choice Awards
“Very neat stuff…. This app contains some of the best fly-fishing geeks & gurus giving you step-by-step instructions and on-time, pertinent information. So if you have to have the latest & greatest apps in your iPhone, this is one you don’t want to miss.” - Joe Demalderis, www.theBackCast.com
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email CUSTOMERSERVICE@ORVIS.COM
Thank you for all of your feedback on version 2.2. Today we're publishing 2.3 to address many of the issues you've reported.
You'll notice bug fixes and performance improvements throughout. We completely updated our infrastructure to provide increased stability. Perhaps, most important—Fishing Reports are back online!
Love the app? Please give us a review. Having issues? Get in touch so we can assist you: email@example.com. Have Feedback? We want to hear! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.