AFL Live Official App
iOS Universal Sports
Watch every game of the 2016 AFL Toyota Premiership Season, Toyota AFL Finals Series, and the NAB Challenge LIVE with the AFL Live Official App on your compatible device.
This free App is packed full of features and content to keep you up to date while on the move, including:
- LIVE match radio from a range of stations
- LIVE match scores, team and player stats
- Video match highlights, interviews and press conferences
- Access to an extensive video archive from past seasons
- Breaking news and match reports
- Player profiles including articles and videos
- Ladder and Fixtures
- Alerts for match starts, team announcements and breaking news
- Team Stats ranking your team against competition averages
- ‘1 on 1’ comparison tool for Players and Teams
- Apple Watch Support
Purchase an AFL Live Pass Weekly ($4.99 per week), Monthly ($14.99 per month) or Annual subscription ($89.99 per year) from within the App and you can also enjoy:
- LIVE video stream of every 2016 Toyota AFL Premiership Season and Finals match, and every televised NAB Challenge match
- On demand full match replays from 2012 onwards
- Live coverage of key events such as the Brownlow Medal and NAB AFL Draft
- Exclusive ‘Coach’ stats including player Heat Maps and live interchange bench
- 24/7 AFL.TV channel
Subscriptions purchased from within the App will be charged to the customer’s iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
All subscriptions (either weekly, monthly or annually) will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Note: Live vision is only available to customers inside Australia or New Zealand (which is why we need your location) and TV mirroring is not supported.
Content you can access depends on your handset and coverage areas. Some content is provided by third parties. To the extent permitted by law we are not responsible for third party content and do not promise its accuracy, suitability or quality.
Please ensure you refer to the FAQ section within the App or via http://m.afl.com.au/mobile/ios-faqs.mobileapp before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Screen size restrictions apply
Telstra’s agreement with the AFL restricts the display of live match videos to the current screen size. Match highlights and match replays are available for viewing in full screen size.
Full T&C's available
Complete AFL Live Pass T&C’s are available within the App or via http://m.afl.com.au/mobile/terms.mobileapp. In addition, the full Telstra terms (Our Customer Terms) are available at most Telstra shops or via http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/home-family/telstra-mobile/bigpond-mobile-services
By downloading this application, you accept the following terms. If you don't agree with these terms, you shouldn't download this application.
This Application requires Network Connectivity to function properly. Please note that poor signal quality (dependent on your location and service provider) may slow down or prevent the Application from working at optimum speed. If you have concerns regarding the quality of your signal strength, please contact your mobile network service provider directly.
For information about privacy, please refer to https://www.telstra.com.au/privacy/privacy-statement
Location Background mode
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Video section continuous scroll