AFL Live Official App
iOS Universal Sports
Catch every game of the 2016 AFL Toyota Premiership Season, Toyota AFL Finals Series, and the NAB Challenge LIVE with the AFL Live Official App on your compatible Android device.
This free App is packed full of features and content to keep you up to date while on the move, including:
- LIVE match radio from a range of stations
- LIVE match scores, team and player stats
- Video match highlights, interviews and press conferences
- Access to an extensive video archive from past seasons
- Breaking news and match reports
- Player profiles including articles and videos
- Ladder and Fixtures
- Alerts for match starts, team announcements and breaking news
- Team Stats ranking your team against competition averages
- ‘1 on 1’ comparison tool for Players and Teams
- Apple Watch Support
Purchase an AFL Live Weekly, Monthly or Annual Pass and you can also enjoy:
- LIVE video stream of every 2016 Toyota AFL Premiership Season and Finals match, and every televised NAB Challenge match
- On demand full match replays from 2012 onwards
- Live coverage of key events such as the Brownlow Medal and NAB AFL Draft
- Exclusive ‘Coach’ stats including player Heat Maps and live interchange bench
- 24/7 AFL.TV channel
- Multiple device compatibility (dependent on your subscription type)
Please note, Live vision is only available to customers inside Australia or New Zealand (which is why we need your location) and TV mirroring is not supported.
If you love AFL, this is the only App you need!
Several subscription types are now available. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Note: ALL subscriptions will automatically renew (either weekly, monthly or annually) until the customer cancels their subscription. Refer to our FAQ section within the App for instructions to manage your subscription.
Screen size restrictions apply
Telstra’s agreement with the AFL restricts the display of live match videos to the current screen size. Match highlights and match replays are available for viewing in full screen size.
Network Connectivity This Application requires Network Connectivity to function properly. Please note that poor signal quality (dependent on your location and service provider) may slow down or prevent the Application from working at optimum speed. If you have concerns regarding the quality of your signal strength, please contact your mobile network service provider directly.
Multiple device compatibility
Some subscriptions can be shared across multiple devices, including PC’s. This is directly governed by the subscription type purchased. Please ensure you refer to our FAQ section within the App before making any purchase. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued for incorrect subscription purchase.
Full T&C's available
Complete AFL LIVE T&C’s are available within the App, in addition to the full Telstra terms available in Our Customer Terms available at most Telstra shops or at http://www.telstra.com.au/customer-terms/home-family/telstra-mobile/bigpond-mobile-services/ . Content you can access depends on your handset and coverage areas. Some content is provided by third parties. To the extent permitted by law we are not responsible for third party content and do not promise its accuracy, suitability or quality.
- New ‘1 on 1’ comparison tool for Players and Teams
- New Team Stats pages
- New Player and Team stats
- Player Profile updates including videos and articles
- Match Centre refresh with additional stats and match highlights
- Video section filters
- Coach section refresh with exclusive new stats and player Heat Maps