iOS Universal Sports
NFL Mobile is the best, pure football app for any fan. From live game streams (exclusive to Verizon Wireless customers), to trending videos on NFL Now to replays of every game with NFL Game Pass (subscription required), NFL Mobile is packed with more video than ever. Whether it’s game day or non-game day, from preseason through the playoffs, NFL Mobile keeps fans on top of the game with breaking NFL news, highlights, stats & more wherever they are, whenever they want it.
iPhone features (Only on Verizon):
All Verizon Wireless customers get access to exclusive live content on their smartphone*, including:
• 2016 regular season games
• 2016 NFL Playoff games
• 2017 Pro Bowl
• Super Bowl LI
• NFL Network 24/7/365
• NFL RedZone ($1.99/mo subscription req’d)
iPhone and iPad features:
• GAMES: Follow along with up-to-the-minute scoring, in-game highlights, big play markers and drive charts; fans can also access NFL Game Pass (subscription content).
• STORIES: Read articles and watch videos highlighting the latest stories and breaking news from around the NFL and from all 32 teams.
• NFL NOW: Brings fans the latest stories and trending topics across the NFL and gives direct access to all 32 teams.
• STATS: Track league and team leaders in all major stats categories.
• MORE: Watch video on demand, see the NFL Network schedule, browse the NFL Shop, and more.
• NFL Network 24/7/365 and NFL RedZone are available for eligible subscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more providers.
All fans can access NFL Game Pass subscription content within NFL Mobile. NFL Game Pass is a subscription product with features that vary based on location**. Learn more at www.NFL.com/Gamepass.
Learn more about the NFL’s digital offerings: nfl.com/apps, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl.
NFL Mobile allows use of AirPlay and Chromecast when viewing all video-on-demand and select live content, including all content within the NFL Game Pass offering. However, NFL Mobile does not permit outputs from phones of live games, NFL RedZone or NFL Network to external displays via HDMI, Chromecast, AirPlay, Miracast or other similar streaming functionality due to rights restrictions.
*Data usage apples for app download and use.
**Certain restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.nfl.com/help/terms
• Start ‘Em, Sit ‘Em Articles - Look at weekly NFL matchups and how they’ll affect your fantasy team
• NFL Need To Know Articles - A daily digest of everything you need to know around the NFL
• Close Game Alerts (Verizon Only) - Alerts to notify you when to tune into close primetime games