iOS Universal Sports
MTB Project is your comprehensive mountain biking guide to the trails you want to ride - with offline maps, full GPS route info, elevation profiles, interactive features, photos, and more.
Like a guidebook, we suggest the best featured rides to explore—either near your current location or in an area you search for. Local experts show you the highlights, challenging features, and insights you need to plan a great ride.
• Find more than 77,000 miles of trail to shred with your crew.
• New rides and trails are constantly added to our incredibly detailed mountain bike trail and ride database.
• Your exact location is shown on the trail.
• Downloaded trails work offline for when you’re off the grid. (No cell reception required!)
• Enjoy high-resolution photos and detailed topographical trail maps.
• We’ll sync with your to-do list and check ins on MTBProject.com.
By using GPS, we can show your location on trails and vertical profiles. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- If we know whether or not dogs are allowed on a trail, it will be noted in the trail description
- Searching trails and locations now gives more accurate results
- Bug fixes and minor improvements