A m-station from Munin Sports is required to use this app.
m-trainer is the first app in the world that tracks your technical abilities in football. Passes, dribbles and first touches. m-trainer will keep track of it all and you can share your performance with your friends on Facebook.
- m-trainer works with m-station. The world class rebounder used by Arsenal F.C. and many other top clubs. Place your device on the m-station, and m-trainer will register every move.
- Test your ability to pass and receive the ball. The more passes you complete within the time-limit the better.
- Test your ability to control the ball in the air. Play alone or with friends. The more passes you complete the better.
- Test your speed. Set up a dribbling course and go. m-trainer will tell you how fast you are.
- Practice till you hear the whistle. The audio cue in m-trainer will tell you when time is up.
- Tell the world about your results via Facebook.
- Play alone or with your friends. m-trainer is great fun no matter the amount of players.
- Keep a record of your training history. m-trainer will show you how many passes you have completed, how much time you have spent training and how far you`ve run.
- See how you progress. The tracking history will tell you how much you´ve improved your skills.
- Compatibility requirements: m-trainer works with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch, ...
- Correct initial scoring functions
- Shorten long month names to fit display
- Hit detection adjustments
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 24, 2012
- Trifork A/S
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 3.1 MB