Wrestling statistics for iPad & iPad Mini. iStats Wrestle is a powerful application that lets you manage and track statistics for a wrestling team and sync stats between multiple iPads. Simply input your wrestlers, enter stats as a match happens, and the app does the rest. It will score every match, keep all matches chronologically ordered, organize matches into Events, and generate statistics for each wrestler on your team.
After creating a free Teklys account (no email address required), you can synchronize everything in the app between multiple iPads (WiFi/3G connection required at the time of syncing). If you have more than one match going on at once, simply take stats on all iPads simultaneously. After tapping "Sync" from the main menu on each iPad, those stats will be backed up to the cloud and downloaded on any iPads that sync after that. However, WiFi/3G is not needed for regular use. All the features listed below (and more) work perfectly without an internet connection.
• One-time price for multiple iPads on one Apple Account
• Chronologically-ordered matches grouped into events.
• View an entire event at once like you would a paper scorebook.
• Enter in as many or as few statistical points as you want. Keep track of every minute detail of the match, or just enter the win/loss.
• Ability to edit/delete any event or match, even after it's saved.
• Detailed reports (outlined below)
• Ability to filter all matches in all events by wrestler.
• Lists of local and conference competitors; just check the teams you compete against as you create events and matches
• Rosters for competing teams. Input your competitors' rosters and you won't have to type in their names in each match.
• Complete, highly-detailed tour that details the usage of every part of the app, available straight from the main menu at any time.
• Ability to email complete events, event overviews, and wrestler stats & reports.
• Free email support at email@example.com for any questions or suggestions.
• And more!
For each match, you can keep track of:
• Each wrestler's color
• Weight division
• Opponent's name and school
• Awarded points (takedowns, escapes, reversals, 2/3/4pt near-falls, cautions, warnings, 1/2pt penalties, and pins
• All periods (including sudden victory, 1st and 2nd 0:30 overtime, and ultimate tie breaker)
• Riding Time (if applicable)
• Forfeits, fall times, or match scores (automatically calculated)
• Team Scores (automatically calculated)
• First takedown (automatically calculated)
• Leaderboards for most wins, pins, take-downs, escapes, near-falls, t-falls, reversals, percentage wins, first take-downs, and more
• Individual overall stats
• Individual match stats
• Individual wins/losses report
• Event overviews
• Depth chart
• with more added each update!
Most expansive update ever! New Features:
• Redesigned Leaderboard with more customization
• New Report: Wins/Losses
• Redesigned, simplified, and expanded Tour
• Completely redesigned and simplified Options page
• Separate online backups every time you sync!
• Leaderboard/Individual Stats now show major decision
• Can now control margin of victory for tech falls and major decisions
• Can now control team points awarded for falls, forfeits, tech falls, major decisions, and decisions
• Can now have custom date for events
• Can now edit event details (such as name and date) after creation
• Can now upload your stats right to our support team
• Now double-checks if you want to cancel editing a match
• and many more!
• Fixed issue where opposing wrestler did not appear when editing.
• Fixed issue where tech falls were not tallied correctly in the leader board.
• Fixed lag issue with dragging items within the app.
• Fixed issue where duplicate weights can cause issues with Depth Chart
• Fixed issue where rosters were not saving correctly.
• Fixed issue where duplicate matches may be created.
• and more!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 08, 2013
- Shelly Eliason
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (22)
- 6.2 MB