iScore Baseball and Softball Scorekeeper
iOS Universal Sports
iScore Baseball / Softball Scorekeeper is the easiest and most intuitive way to track a baseball or softball game. The #1 Baseball Scoring App for iOS devices allows you to score youth baseball/softball, high school games, college games, and even professional games just like the pros.
"Summer Must List - Best Summer iPad Apps" - Entertainment Weekly
"iScore makes the iPad a dream device for scorekeepers." - 148apps.com
"This is the best baseball scoring application in terms of ease of use and data output." - Boston Herald
"iScore Baseball Scorekeeper is about as close to perfection as we’ve seen in a digital scorecard" - appolicious.com
iScore Baseball allows coaches, parents, and fans to keep a detailed record of the progress of the game. iScore has everything you need to score, track and review a game and your stats.
• Complete Statistics - 500+ Statistics tracked for every player
• Team Manager - Manage teams, team rosters and lineup at game time.
• Quick Roster - Generate teams with any number of players.
• Scorebook Output - Record even the most complex plays. Every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Pitch Tracker - Tracks pitch locations, type (including softball types), speed and includes a speckle chart.
• Batting Spray Chart - Track hit locations as well as strength and type giving you an edge over the competition
• Built in iScoreCast and TwitterCast - Allows friends and family who are unable to attend the game to "watch" in real time from anywhere in the world. The entire game can even be replayed at a later date. (No Video, additional charges apply for iScorecast viewing)
• Complete Scorebook Output - Beautiful traditional scorebook is automatically generated, even for people that don't know how to keep a scorebook. Invaluable for leagues that require it.
• Intuitive Interview Scorekeeping - No need to learn cryptic ways of tracking a game. Even the most complex plays are scored with ease. Full base runner control means that every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Multilevel Undo/Redo - Return to any point in game, from first play to last
• Data Sharing - Transfer games / teams between devices to save time entering data or to share statistics with others on your team or in your league
All stats and scorebook can be emailed in EXCEL, CSV, and HTML formats. Coaches will never again have to spend hours trying to extract data from paper records just to see how their players performed.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
-Support for 10 fielders
-International Tie Breaker (any configuration)
-Swinging vs Called strike tracking
-Intentional Ball tracking
-Individual Player Cards both in-game and out
-League support (players, teams and games can belong to any number of user defined leagues)
-Pitcher Win, Lose, Save tracking
-Pitch by Pitch game review
-Skip At Bats (assign out or not)
-End Inning at any time
-End Game at any time
-Assign Error at any time to any defensive player (e.g. dropped foul ball for ERA calculations)
-No limit to the number of players or batters in a lineup
-ERA based on innings in game
-Export and Import to protect your data
-Player/Team merging - combine players or teams if accidentally entered duplicates
-so much more
- Bug Fixes
- Complete new look for the new year
- Added a 3D "rotate" option when viewing Player Card hit chart under Player Manager
- Player cards have significantly increased functionality
- General usability enhancements throughout
- iPhone now has a "light skin" option for better contrast in the sun
- Support for MLB 2017 rosters