Golf Putt Perfect by iOver Golf
THE FIRST AND ONLY GOLF APP TO USE THE LATEST APPLE EYE TRACKING TECHNOLOGY!
IMPROVE YOUR PUTTING IN LESS THAN ONE MINUTE USING THIS SIMPLE FIX!
iOver Golf – The First Step to a Great Putt.
IMPORTANT: App Requires Front Facing Camera for Eye Tracking and is NOT compatible with iPhone 3GS.
The iOver Golf App will help you putt your golf ball on your intended line.
Here’s the reality:
You can make a perfect putting stroke, but if you are off line by a small margin, you will miss the putt.
You can make a very imperfect stroke, but if you have it on line, you much more likely to make the putt.
“Putting mechanics are mostly a matter of preference, but there is one universal rule for putts from six feet and in: Eyes over the ball…you'll see the line better. Come to think of it, it's a good rule for all putts.”
– Dave Stockton
“Second, your eyes should be over the ball. The most important part of 'over the ball' is what I call 'down the line, over the ball.' It may be a little behind the ball which is the way I putt so that I can see the line. Or, what is probably preferable, and a way I wish I could’ve putt, is my eyes directly over the ball.”
– Jack Nicklaus
Most golfers have heard that to make a good putt they have to have their eyes over the ball. Having a good putting stroke is important and you should work on your tempo, putter path, etc. These lessons, tools and analysis can cost hundreds of dollars.
With the iOver Golf App you will use the latest in iSight technology from Apple to align your eyes directly over the golf ball.
Simply place the iPhone on the ground and align your putter head to the side of the iPhone. Look down at your iPhone as if it is your golf ball and the iPhone will adjust your position until your eyes are directly over the ball. It is that simple.
The iOver Golf app can be used:
- At the course, on the practice putting green, before you play to check your eye position.
- At the office, during your breaks, to practice good eye position.
- At home, in your living room.
- Anywhere you have your iPhone!
Advantages of the iOver Golf app:
- Everyone has their iPhone with them all the time allowing you to practice eye alignment anytime.
- Alignment is exact and perfect.
- It is inexpensive. You can't buy a mirror for $1.99!
- It only takes about 30 seconds to align your eyes using the app.
- You can use it every time before you play.
Try the iOver Golf App today!
View the video http://youtu.be/UHKwiT79K4k
This version of iOver Golf has been optimized for the iPhone 5. It also includes rate this app now functionality.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 28, 2013
- MEA Mobile
- 17.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (11)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• (the) KuDos
• 8-bit EGG
• AC Ohm's Law by Ray Tools
• Actual for WorkflowMax
• Al Schwartz Contemporary Fine Art
• AppAlerts - Instant alerts for new app releases!
• Applause Karaoke - Rock Out to Your iTunes Library
• Aqua: Bluetooth Low Energy Discovery Probe and Terminal for Bluetooth 4.0, BLE, BTLE & Bluetooth Smart
• Belt & Pulley Design Simulator: Mechanical Engineering Assistant by Ray Tools
• BikeDash - indoor trainer with ANT+ & Bluetooth
• BioStat Decision Tool
• Born to Explore - Slow Motion
• Born to Explore - Time Lapse
• Brooklyn Blue
• Camera XE
• Canvas Print™: Create Instagram, Facebook & Photo Wall Art With Free Worldwide Delivery or Pickup Today
• Centurion - The Ultimate 100 Pushups App
• Cheek | The Pauseable Mirror
• CineBleach TE
• Daddy's PLR: Personal Lullaby Recorder
• Darren Thompson Fine Art
• Divinato - Fortune Teller
• eHear - Listening Aid
• Euler’s Number
• Extension Spring Design by Ray Tools
• Family Note - Group Email
• Fat Gaucho Wines
• Flat Spring Design Simulator: Mechanical Engineering Design Assistant by Ray Tools
• Flora Finder
• Frame Rate Pro
• Get SunSmart With Undercover Cody
• Gif Life™
• Glady's Cam
• Glady's Cam TE
• Grid Filter
• Group Note
• Heart Piece
• Herd of Cows - Help Farmer John Herd Sheep, Cats & Cows
• iDNAtity Audio - music from your genes
• iLapse - Time Lapse Video and Multiple Exposure Blender
• iSupr8 - Super 8mm HD Vintage Video Camera
• Karaoke Christmas - Sing Along With Your Favorite Christmas Tunes
• Level Head - Music Visualizer
• Light Swing
• Logarithmic Equations by Ray Tools
• Mic Out - Airplay Edition
• Mic Out - Use Your iPhone as a Microphone
• Michelle Y Williams Studio
• Mood Play - Your AirPlay Mood Light
• My Voice - Watch Your Voice - Pitch Detection for Singers
• Ohm's Ω Law
• Part: Palette
• Pause N' Print
• PhotoCard: Greeting Card Maker by Printicular for Birthday, Wedding, Christmas Invitations & Announcements by you
• Pi - The App
• Poster Print: Create Custom Flyers & Banners From Your Photos Today
• Printicular: Print Instagram, Facebook, Flickr & Photos, and Order Pictures for Pickup or Free Delivery Worldwide
• Ratio by Ray Tools
• Ray Tools: 555 Timer
• Ray Tools: AC Impedance Simulator
• Ray Tools: AC Input Operational Amplifier Simulator
• Ray Tools: Compression Spring Design
• Ray Tools: Exponential Equations
• Ray Tools: Gear Design
• Ray Tools: Inverting Operational Amplifier Simulator
• Ray Tools: Linear Equations
• Ray Tools: Non Inverting Operational Amplifier Simulator
• Ray Tools: Output Driver Devices Simulator
• Ray Tools: Polynomial Equations
• Ray Tools: Quadratic Equations
• Ray Tools: Sensor Input Devices Simulator
• Ray Tools: Vector
• Real Strobe
• Remember Two
• Sadies Rock Pool: Hide And Seek
• Sadies Rock Pool: Hide And Seek Lite
• Shakes Pear - Organic Shakespeare Quotes
• Speed Machine - Fast Motion // Slow Motion Video Creator
• Suzapalooza - Kids Sing Along
• Tales of Woe
• TempCAM - Temporary Photo Camera
• The Math Girl's Sq2
• The Peerage
• The Peerage: Free Edition
• Torsion Spring Engineering Simulator by Ray Tools
• Trig - Trigonometry by Ray Tools
• Video Masher
• Where's the Nearest Cliff?
• Whole Room Strobe - Your TV Strobe Light
• XK Carbon
• XK Silver
• Xmas $track
• Zipnote #2
• Zipnote #3
• Zipnote - The Fastest Way To Email Yourself
• Zipnote Lite - Email Yourself