iGoTrapping is data collection and analysis tool for trapping. The app allows the user to record set information such as set type and location and catch information. Set and catch information can be analyzed for best sets, locations, and times for specific species. The app also facilitates catch and set record keeping
This version adds a number of new features requested by users.
1. The ability to add sets via the start map. Simply zoom in to the spot, press and hold until icon appears, and then tap icon to fill in details.
2. The ability to add scouting locations. Change the start map mode to scouting. Add the location by zooming and pressing and then add details and notes.
3. The ability to name sets. This feature can be turned on and off.
4. The ability to group sets into traplines. This feature can also be turned on and off to fit your needs.
5. The ability to use a trap inventory. You can add your traps and the number of them you have. When you make a set, the inventory amount of that trap and size is decreased. When you pull a set the inventory is increased. This feature may also be turned on and off.
6. Increased user control about what type of sets are displayed on the start map and deleting sets.
7. The ability to use the app for scouting. When Scouting mode is selected Potential sets are specified by color on the map.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 08, 2014
- Ei-Sor Development LLC
- 11.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (18)