Become the World Champion in Your Favorite Recreational Sport!
iBeatThat merges live action sporting and virtual competition to open a whole new dimension to recreational competition.
For the first time ever, people who enjoy participating in “real world” activities – skateboarding, surfing, Moto X, running, biking, snowboarding, weight lifting, etc. – will have a way to show the world their feats of greatness and have some good natured competition with anyone, anywhere, anytime. Competition is no longer restricted by space or time.
Users will be able to record their performance in either Video or GPS, depending on sport, upload it to iBeatThat and notify their friends and other users in their competition category. Users view and vote on each others performance and top performers are giving Champion Titles for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place by region, age and gender. Now you can say you are the best in your neighborhood at something, and prove it!
The idea for iBeatThat was inspired by a video game commercial. The creator of iBeatThat is a recreational sports enthusiast and thought it would be great if amateur sports enthusiasts had a way to show our accomplishments virtually and have some good-natured fun and competition in the way online gamers could. The name of the app came from the creator’s young daughter who is very competitive by nature and who loves to challenge dad to just about anything, and then beats him and with great joy and huge smile loves to say “I Beat That!”.
Now you can create your own local X-Games and show the world you’re a champion in your own right!
Please note a Facebook account is needed to enable account setup and an iPhone or iPod with video capability is required to record your activities.
- Uses Facebook Connect to simplify account setup
- Record proof of your activity in either GPS or Video
- Post accomplishments to Facebook and YouTube
- Search, view and vote on others activities to determine champions
- Champion titles assigned for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place by region, age and gender.
- Now you can say you are the best in your neighborhood at something, and really have a way to prove it!
HOW TO USE:
- Login and setup our account with your Facebook login
- Select the activities to compete in
- Record yourself competing
- Submit your recorded activity within iBeatThat
- Notify friends to come vote on your submission
- Track your titles in My Stuff
- Search for other competitors to see their actions
- Search competitions to view your competitors submissions
- Vote on others events
We want you! Please join us in building this whole new way to stay healthy, have fun and earn some good-natured bragging rights. Download iBeatThat now and start submitting your recordings and getting your votes…be one of the first to say “iBeatThat” and become a World Champion!
Learn More: www.ibeatthat.com
View Recordings: http://www.youtube.com/user/iBeatThat
Friend Us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/IBeatThat/223249201027030
Tweet Us: http://twitter.com/#!/iBeatThat
Fixed to upload large video files.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 06, 2012
- Spin Island LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (2)
- 13.0 MB