iOS iPad Sports
*** Please note that i-Drills Soccer is now a legacy product; please choose the FA Coachs App for the updated and recoded version of the i-Drills Engine (appstore.com/FACoachsApp)
*** #1 SPORTS iPad APP IN 8 COUNTRIES ***
*** TOP 5 SPORTS iPad APP IN 32 COUNTRIES ***
As the market leader for coaching content creation and consumption worldwide, i-Drills continues to be the choice of innovative and progressive coaches, from International and Champions League teams, Professional clubs and grassroots coaches in 57 countries.
With its huge and unique integrated feature set, over 110 FREE training drills and exercises, a dedicated resource filled website, i-Drills truly is the choice of top-end coaches.
Its time to substitute your pen and paper and transfer to your iPad and i-Drills! Designed to work with the screen real estate of the iPad, no other drill or chalkboard app allows you to both consume pre-designed content as well as create your own specific training drills as professionally or successfully as i-Drills.
i-Drills includes as standard:
i-Drills ‘Create A Drill’
• A large range of different training area templates including Full Sized pitches, Youth Team pitches, grids, and specialised pitch layouts
• A selection of training equipment including balls, discs, cones, poles, flags, mannequins, rebound boards, goals, hurdles and ladders
• A comprehensive Player Icon system allowing users to rapidly deploy players, change colours and assign positions and squad numbers
• A range of drawing tools available in 5 colours including freehand, dashed line with
arrowhead, line with arrowhead to cover all running speeds and movement
• Detailed Notes section so all drill details can be recorded to aid explanation
• Name, categorise and organise each drill with duration information and player provision
• Multiple Slides for each drill with Intelligent Player Positioning, ensuring that you save time by not having to redeploy players for each and every slide
i-Drills ‘Drill Library’
• A comprehensive database of all i-Drills on your iPad
• Categorised Menu system allowing fast filtering
• Preview images for each i-Drill
• See i-Drill duration, number of players recommended etc. at a glance
• Favourites feature for your preferred i-Drills
i-Drills ‘Session Builder’
• Create sessions from all i-Drills content, whether self-created or downloaded
• Fast Swipe function to create your session in record time, with the ability to re-order
your drills to create a better ‘flow’ to your training session
• Duration Calculator works out the entire time required for your session
• Save unlimited sessions, keep training fresh for your players
i-Drills ‘Session Library’
• A comprehensive database of all i-Drills Sessions on your iPad
• Display window to preview each i-Drill Session, including duration and number of players required or recommended
i-Drills ‘Drill Store’
• A comprehensive database of all i-Drills available including free and premium content
• Categorised Menu system for fast filtering
• Display window to preview each i-Drill’s information relating to duration, number of players required or recommended, as well as a description of the drill itself
• Ultra-fast download into your Drill Library
Use mirroring with i-Drills on an iPad 2/3/4 and Apple TV so that you can share information on the big screen with your players or fellow coaches.
Visit the i-Drills website (www.i-drills.com) for detailed support information relating to the i-Drills App including video tutorials on using the app to it’s full potential. There you will also find other information to help you develop as a coach and improve your players.
- Fixes a bug that may have causes a crash for iOS 5 users signing up to the FA Coach's App