iOS Universal Sports
Scuba Diving Log
Log your dives quickly and easily (in German or English).
Please check out the support page for the manual.
You can find the settings for the app in the settings of your device under dive planet!
- Metric and imperial units are supported (switch in the settings in the dive planet settings of your device. They are not in the app itself!!!)
- Capturing GPS coordinates of a local dive site or manual entry
- Backup all data to your computer and restore the data to any iOS device (iPhone, iPad) with iTunes
- Select buddy from contacts and add them to the buddy list, input of buddy signature
- Supports dives with nitrox (enriched air) and calculates the MOD
- Separate lists for boats, buddies, dive centers, dive sets (eg holiday), regions and dive sites and possibility to assign them to the dives
- Map view of a dive site or of a region with all the dive sites
- Take snapshot of the map view (to view it offline)
- Copy existing dives for quick entry
- Calculates the air consumption
- Output of statistical values of all dives or a selection of dives
- Filter dives by any criteria and output a list
- Add images to several sections (boat, region, location and dive center)
- Create PDF's of the dives on the device and copy them to your computer (to copy it on your computer copy export folder with iTunes to your computer)
- Export all your data to CSV files for excel
- warning if you cancel without saving
- improved stats
- statistic for air and nitrox dives